• Photo 14
  • Photo 13
  • Photo 18
  • Photo 11
  • Photo 1
  • Photo 17
  • Photo 2
  • Photo 4
  • Photo 5
  • Photo 7
  • Photo 8
  • Photo 9
  • Photo 10
  • Photo 12
  • Photo 15
  • Photo 6
  • Photo 16
  • Photo 19

Scroll Down

For Sale - Bondway, Battersea, London, SW8 £7,575,000

5 Bedroom Penthouse  For Sale £7,575,000

020 8741 8485

Book Viewing

Book Viewing

Bondway, Battersea, London, SW8

Panoramic view

50 Storeys of Unparalleled Luxury

Interiors by Versace Homes

8,010 sqf of communal gardens

State of the art gym on the 24th Floor

Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi

Children's play area

Communal Lounges overlooking the roof gardens

Cinema screening room

This stunning penthouse is one of the jewels in the DAMAC tower crown.

Sitting on the 49th -50th Floor, this stunning interior designed by Versace Homes Penthouse offers breath-taking views and a host of exquisite luxury finishes that is hard to find rivalled in any other building in London.

The buildings amenities consist of a State of the art gym, indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, 8010 square feet of communal gardens, children's dedicated play areas and many more amazing features.

Offered off-plan with a 999-year lease, a £10,000 reservation Fee. 10% of Purchase Price (less reservation fee) is payable on exchange of contracts within 21 days of reservation. The remaining 90% is payable upon completion. photos are for marketing purposes only and may not represent the actual apartment

Local Schools

Location

Property Images

Photo 14
Photo 13
Photo 18
Photo 11
Photo 1
Photo 17
Photo 2
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 7
Photo 8
Photo 9
Photo 10
Photo 12
Photo 15
Photo 6
Photo 16
Photo 19

Virtual Tour

Mortgage Calculator

Mortgage Details

Results

Stamp Duty Calculation

See full breakdown

Total SDLT due

Below is a breakdown of how the total amount of SDLT was calculated.

Up to £
500
k (Percentage rate 0%)

£ 0

Above £
500
k and up to £925k (Percentage rate 5%)

Above £925k and up to £1.5m (Percentage rate 10%)

Above £1.5m (Percentage rate 12%)

Up to £500k (Percentage rate 0%)

£ 0

*This is for illustrative purposes only

Below is a breakdown of how the total amount of SDLT was calculated.

Up to £125k (Percentage rate 0%)

£ 0

Above £125k and up to £250k (Percentage rate 2%)

Above £250k and up to £925k (Percentage rate 5%)

Above £925k and up to £1.5m (Percentage rate 10%)

Above £1.5m (Percentage rate 12%)

Up to £300k(Percentage rate 0%)

£ 0

Above £300k and up to £500k (Percentage rate 0%)

Up to £300k (Percentage rate 0%)

£ 0

Above £300k and up to £500k (Percentage rate 5%)

*This is for illustrative purposes only

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM LONDON ESTATES

Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquires to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property. We have not tested any services, systems or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information we provide be verified by you on inspection, and by your Surveyor and Conveyancer.

Read more of our testimonials