Damac Tower, Bondway, Battersea, London, SW8

For Sale - Long Lease - £1,462,000

Photo 1

2 Bedrooms, 1 Reception, 1 Bathroom, Apartment, Long Lease

Presenting a variety of apartments at the landmark building, "DAMAC TOWER" Nine Elms.
This unique and unrivalled building offers Versace Interiors a host of modern luxury amenities, all in a fantastic location.
Studio apartments, One bedroom, Two bedrooms with two bathrooms, Three bedrooms with Three bathrooms and two unique Penthouses
Offered off-plan with a 999-year lease, a £10,000 reservation Fee. 10% of Purchase Price (less reservation fee) is payable on exchange of contracts within 21 days of reservation. The remaining 90% is payable upon completion.
Photos are for marketing purposes only and may not be representative of the apartment shown


Photo 2 Photo 3 Photo 4 Photo 5 Photo 6 Photo 7 Photo 8 Photo 9 Photo 10 Photo 11 Photo 12 Photo 13 Photo 14 Photo 15 Photo 16 Photo 17 Photo 18 Photo 19 Photo 20
Branch Address
61 Dalling Road<br />Hammersmith<br />London<br />W6 0JD
Contact
A: London Estates
T: 020 8741 8485
E: office@london-estates.net
Reference: LONDO_003497
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM LONDON ESTATES
Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquires to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property. We have not tested any services, systems or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information we provide be verified by you on inspection, and by your Surveyor and Conveyancer.